Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I haven't posted anything on here in a long time. I forget that I have this blog.

I just got over bronchitis and the flu when my friend visited from Fairbanks, Alaska. She was a sight for sore eyes! After her 10 day visit, my best friend drove us to Yosemite (I don't drive anymore since my brain aneursym).

Yosemite was absolutely beautiful!! We hiked to the base of one of the waterfalls. I don't remember which one. And yes, the waterfalls were in abundance this time of year. We've had so much snow this season! Of course, we never see any in the San Joaquin valley. Which is why we go to the foothills or the Sierra Nevadas once in a blue moon to see snow. I've never really been around it. C'est la vie.

On another note, had to buy a new washer and dryer after my 12 year old machines quit on me. I enjoy having the new machines!

Last night one of my cats kept pouncing on the newspaper on the floor. Decided to see what was exciting him. When I moved the paper, a foot long centipede crawled out and under the couch!! After moving the couch and vacuuming at 11pm, we never found the buggah! My back is sore this morning from moving the couch. And now I don't even want to sit on the thing! I'll take the recliner.

No comments: